You will certainly use KANE Analysers to commission & service domestic oil, commercial, commercial catering and industrial cooking, heating & hot water appliances.
They are rightly market leading as they are premium quality and an essential piece of kit.
KANE Analysers perform appliance safety checks & sweep tests, CO measurements in rooms or around appliances, combustion efficiency tests & flue draught measurements.
The Kane 458S is one of our most popular products
The Kanes 458 S is FGA with wireless module, direct CO, CO2 & CO sensor over-range protection, 1 psi pressure. It has sensor supplied with pressure hose, CP2 combustion probe & USB1 charge.
It has these features too:
- Structured commissioning test
- Rotary dial & 6 line display
- Data hold, log & print with user details to optional printer
- Combustion – Pressure – Let-by & Tightness
- Temperature – CO build up – Commission test
The Kane 458S in more detail:
- Test domestic gas, oil, biomass & commercial appliances up to 120KW
- Optional sensors include CO to 10,000ppm with H2 compensation, NO(x) & ambient CO2
- Test homes, commercial kitchens & workplaces for CO & CO2 (optional)
- Structured tests include tightness and CO & CO2 build up
- Easy to use rotary dial & large display
- Hydrogen (H2 ) ready – up to 20% blend
- KANE LINK – our future proof promise – Heat Pumps, 100% H2 & HVO appliances when required
- KANE CARE – The best after sales service, 10 year warranty & 20 year all inclusive pricing or your money back
You can see a useful KANE Analyser tutorial below:
The Kane 458S along with other Kane Analysers garners great reviews
This was my first analyser, Ive found it to be excellent and Kane’s customer support fantastic. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Kane analyser.
Switched from anton and found this much better to use and it even has a torch for dimly lit areas.
The only issue for me is that it does a 90 second purge in start up which is annoying at times but you soon get used to turning it in earlier.
The Kane 458 flue gas analyser is very easy to use. You can link it to your phone to send test results which is a great bonus. Re calibration is quick and effortless.
The only analyser I’ve had but amazing product. Excellent customer service when sent in for calibration. Never had any issues with it breaking down or parts breaking. Highly recommended.
This Review is for both the analyser and the company, I will start by saying that the Analyser is fantastic. Very easy to use and has been very reliable for me. The AUX page is fantastic as i can choose the order of the readings and which readings i want to see. But the highlight of this review is the how great the customer service is from KANE, their service turn around is 2nd to none.
These are all verified reviews on Tool Talk.
We supply Kane Analysers with 20% trade in discount until 31st March 2023
With 20% trade ins on Kane Analysers until 31.3.23, we additionally offer a full range of all Kane products. Please note all prices are + VAT, supplied UK only and we offer generous QUANTITY DISCOUNTS on Kane products.
Here is the price list and do feel free to call our expert team in Urmston, Manchester with any questions or bulk orders.
Call 0161 747 1551 now